Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Acceptance feels excpetionally GOOD

On Monday, June 1, 2009 at approximately 11:30 am I recieved a call from Connie at The Christ College of Nursing. I had just laid down for a quick nap but quickly perked up when she introduced herself. She asked me if i would like to accept a seat in their nursing program for this fall!!!! I can vaguely remember my response but I clearly remember thanking her over and over agian. "Hell yeah I want that seat," is kinda what was running through my mind. I got off the phone and literally started jumping up and down. I was accepted into what is known throughout the city as one of the best nursing programs in cincinnati. I told my sister and she was super excited with me...then I called Velte and he was estatic...then I told I told my brother Darren...then I went to work and told every person I felt would genuinely be happy for me!!
I truly have to thank God for his favor...so many people wanted in this program, over 800 hundred applied for the only 150 seats. I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment