Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time

They say time waits for nothing and that everything will take its time. But I say time is the ultimate illusion. Things that exist have always existed, maybe just in a different form. Therefore, anything that is meant to be already IS...maybe just a little further down the path. Im thankful that I understand this because its makes me a lot less anxious. Im very excited about what is taking place in my life!!

I've been working even harder to understand the world we live in, as well as the universe we are apart of. I would hate to die and realize everything i held as truth was completely false. Its amazing how much we humans think we know...when in actuality we know VERY little of the grand scheme of things. I wonder if its even possible for us to know EVERYthing. My brain hurts just thinking about that...ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment