Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stress...Its Whats for Dinner


Yikes!!! I've been super duper stressed lately. With my brutal Med-Surg class, brutal fulltime 3rd shift work schedule, and chaotic personal life....Ive been eating stress like it makes me healthy!! But, as a nursing student I know its doing the opposite. I got soooo stressed out one day I literally got sick at work and burst out in tears. Im so thankful for a great friend that was there...and the strength of God welling up inside of me. Being close to the edge is a SCARY thing...Ive been there enough that I should be used to it now...ya know...enjoying the scenery or something, lol.  Maybe one day lol...


I am happy to say that I have closed the chapter on a very detrimental "friendship". WhooHoo!! One less person to stress me out...less drama....win-win situation.


I've been blogging less to focus on that brutal class I was talking about...and trying to facebook less....


I've also been spending more quality time with my family..and myself. Because family now comes first with me.  School is VERY important, but the people I love are too precious to neglect. I learned that the hard way. And not taking care of myself creates a less effective me in all areas (thanks Sharon).


This post was more of a ramble more than a "blog." DONT judge me though...Im stressed.

Kelley 









No comments:

Post a Comment