Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Comme ci, Comme ca.



Today was comme ci, comme ca, which in french means, "so-so." I woke up around noon , got ready, kissed Dinah n Velte, and left the house to face a long day. My Med-surg class started at 2:30pm, ended at 4:50 pm, and sucked the life out of me. Then, I headed to Chipolte for my burrito crack bowl. Once at work around 5:15, I scarfed down my food and then sat around until the beginning of my shift at 7:00pm. We had an admission within the 1st hour, but that is really the only running around Ive done...so far at least. I've been grudgingly snuggled up with my med surg book at the HUCs desk engaving the nursing manangement of gastrointestinal problems into my mind, body, n soul. ::SIGH:: Im pretty exhausted and I dont get off work until 7am. Then, I will sleep for about 4 hrs before getting back up to go to school and get my patient assignment for wednesday. Im even MORE exhausted just thinking about that. Sleep why have you forsaken me?!


At least I had Chipolte today....And, Im working on my next big project: to convince my husband that a kitten is exactly what I need for Valentines day...with a red/pink bow just to make it official. We shall see how that works out, lol. My brain is fried with the doctrine of nursing and my heart is yearning for a kitten. Thats the recipe for some really weird dreams. Ya know, when/if I actually get a chance to have active REM sleep.


Nurse Kitty...lol, yea...Im THAT tired.

-Kelley 

No comments:

Post a Comment