Monday, January 18, 2010

I've Got a Feeling...

That TONIGHTs gonna be a good night...
Tonight something is happening that is very rare.  I get off work at 11pm!!!  Imagine my surprise when I looked at my BB calendar and it stated that i come into work for a E2 (7pm-11pm). I did a quick dance and everything.
So, heres the plan:
1.) Get off work @11. No, literally. I hope to be standing at the clock at 10:59pm to swipe out as soon as the clock strikes 11.
2.) Stop at Krogers and pick up some Toffee Chip icecream. Quite naturally. Whats a true celebration w/o icecream?
3.) Surprise Dinah with my being home to put her to bed. (Yes, she goes to bed late...but she cant help it with both of her parents having such late schedules)
4.) Study, study, study. Take notes. Listen to lectures.  Nuff said.
5.) Spend quality time with  my love.
Yeah a great night it shall be :-)
WHOOHOO....
-Kelley 

No comments:

Post a Comment