Sunday, January 17, 2010

Procrastination at it's finest


SO...
Ive been procrastinating.
Since arriving at work I've pretty much been conversing about blogging. And now....Im blogging.  But to make things better I am in the process of downloading my lectures so i can listen to them. You know...while I blog. Multitasking is a gift from God!

I take peace in knowing that once I actually get started I'll be on a roll. I actually LOVE to study.  I have a secret nerd gene in me that I try to suppress but its comes out then and again. I guess I should be a little more clear and state that "I love to study nursing." And the fact that reading is a hobby of mine helps as well. But, the fact that I love writing does NOT help...because that leads me here in the belly of procrastination...blogging.
-Kelley 

No comments:

Post a Comment