Saturday, January 16, 2010

Foods of Pleasure

Every woman has a few guilty pleasures...things that you eat or do that you know is not necessarily good for you but you're completely addicted to it. Many woman LOVE chocolate. I don't.  A lot of people even smoke when they are stressed. I never have. I am completely addicted to Chipolte and Icecream.

                     Chipolte Burrito Bowl                     

This was once filled to the brim with extra rice. Steak. Sour cream. Cheese. Chilli Sauce. And tobasco sauce to rev up the heat. A moment a silence in awe of the meal that was.
                                              

             Graeters Icecream


I literally shuffle in like an awestruck kid in a candy store. I come for the icecream though. Toffee Chip. I walk up to the booth to try new flavors and push the limits of my sanity pretending to contemplate getting something different. But the verdict is always the same. Oh, and I can also find my special friend at Krogers...sometimes even on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment